[Asterisk-Users] Does Wildcard x100p support Caller ID outside the US? (fwd)

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Sat Aug 9 07:32:45 MST 2003

On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 15:07, Siggi Langauf wrote:

> Well, I'd say: just strip the date and time off!. You made that call on
> 2003-08-08, 10:06h local time, didn't you?

My question was how to change the code.

As an experiment I just added a case statement

case: 22
      break;

and it works. I now get the callers number on the Xten softphone, as soon as
I get my IP phone I'll check with that.

What would be nice is if I could make use of the date/time kindly sent by
France Telecom.

>From a posting on a French telecoms list that said that the French and German
systems used the same method of signalling, i.e. between the 1st and 2nd ring and
V23, this fix should also work in Germany.

If someone close to the code (Mark?) can verify that this is a legitimate fix,
and doesn't break something I don't know about, it can go into the CVS.

So the answer to the original question is, yes it does.
--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>