[Asterisk-Users] Killing runaway PBX

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Fri Aug 8 15:20:54 MST 2003

Try kill -9.  Also make sure there's not more incidence of it running.  I
don't know if this is the case with asterisk but some programs spawn
multiple processes.  If your using RedHat and you've installed the startup
scripts you can execute /etc/rc.d/init.d/asterisk stop.  You can replace
stop with start or restart as well.
AJ