[Asterisk-Users] Killing runaway PBX

Jim Friedeck asterisk at carhil.com
Fri Aug 8 15:07:31 MST 2003

Martin,
    Tried that over and over. Eventually it said it couldn't allocate
any more channels and stopped responding to the keyboard. It was running
in an X terminal and killing the terminal window wouldn't stop it
either. Queue app kept attempting to dial from a previous call with all
channels on-hook. It also forgot that our incoming line hung up. At
least we aren't production yet. Thanks. I'm going home now. Long day.

Jim Friedeck