[Asterisk-Users] Windows IAX soft phone

William Flanagan williameflanagan at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:26:05 MST 2003

Eric-

Thanks for answering.  Maybe a Stupid Question.  If you have two IAX
softphones connecting to the same destination, how does it manage it on the
receiving end.  It seems like that would work great for point to point
connections, but if you have more than one session up (and I would think for
example into a voicemail server you'd have multiple connections up, to the
mixer for a 3 way conference, etc.) how is the port addressing managed?

Thanks,

William