[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as a stand alone voice mail server

Maik Schmitt asterisk-users at admininside.org
Fri Aug 8 13:21:24 MST 2003

> struggling with localization issues (so the script is not "German only")
> took me a week longer than expected. (Did anybody ever get PHP's gettext
> extension working??)
> But finally, I've wrapped something up:

Hi,

I just tried to use it with our 7960 (sip-version).

I've set the services_url in SIPDefault.cnf to
"http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/xmlservices/vm/index.php&user=1234&pin=1234"

It didn't work with ?user=...&pin=.... cause the phone then tried to
get "index.php?user=1234\x9fpin=1234?name=SIP..."

Now I only get:
---
CMXML Error

XML Parse Error
---

When I open the URL with my Browser I see the "VoiceMail - INBOX...."
and the source also looks OK:
---
<CiscoIPPhoneText>
<Title>VoiceMail - INBOX</Title>
<Prompt></Prompt>
<Text>^MEs sind keine Nachrichten vorhanden.</Text>
<SoftKeyItem>
<Name>Beenden</Name>
<URL>SoftKey:Exit</URL>
<Position>3</Position>