[Asterisk-Users] list proposal

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Aug 8 11:25:10 MST 2003

With the increased traffic as of late, I'm wondering if it is time to
split the list again. Specifically I am wondering if it should be split
along the various VoIP protocols and zap hardware, then leave a general
list that does configuration other than VoIP related?

The hope is that those asking SIP or H323 questions could get help from
the various supporters while the main list can deal with transport
neutral content like extension logic and voicemail configs.