[Asterisk-Users] dtmf detection from AS5350 over SIP

Brian Jones bjlist at websonix.ca
Fri Aug 8 06:39:21 MST 2003

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody has encountered a similar problem as I have
with recieving calls on Asterisk from a CISCO AS5350 (over SIP).  I have
dtmf relay configured on the AS, however, when someone calls in from the
PSTN sometimes their digits are inputted twice, which messes up the
extensions.

If there is a better way to terminate calls from a AS without using SIP,
that would fix this problem, then I'd be interested in that too.

Have any ideas?  If it would help, I could provide you with some of my
config files.

Brian.