[Asterisk-Users] AgentCallbackLogin

James Golovich james at wwnet.net
Thu Aug 7 10:50:12 MST 2003

The unique id is generated when a channel is requested, so the uniqueid
will be unique for any call or channel.  You should never see the same
uniqueid more than once.  The uniqueid is available as a channel var
${UNIQUEID}, as an agi environment var (agi_uniqueid), as an entry in
(hopefully) every management command (as uniqueid), and in the CDR if you
have edited the cdr_*.c files to include it (by default its not for
backwards compatibility)

James