[Asterisk-Users] ADSI and SoftKeys

Armand A. Verstappen armand at nl.envida.net
Thu Aug 7 09:15:43 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 17:06, Jayson Vantuyl wrote:
> >  I've taken the liberty to edit your patch, to put back in the
> > 'adsi_logo' and the values for adapp and adsec as they are in CVS. As
> > far as I can tell those changes have no relation to problem this patch
> > solves, they're just local changes to satisfy your local preferences,
> > right? I've removed those to ease integration into CVS.
>
> Ooops.  Those were actually the security code to unlock our Aastra
> phones.
>
> Please disregard that.

;-) will try to.

BTW, Digium needs a disclaimer for your patch. It was asked for here on
this list, and I'm not sure if you've reacted allready, but I'd really
appreciate it I you could send the disclaimer in. I'm working on
completing the options menu now, but it is not possible for me to
disclaim code that builds on cod that was not disclaimed...

wkr,

--
Envida                     http://www.envida.net/
Armand A. Verstappen       Graadt van Roggenweg 328