[Asterisk-Users] AgentCallbackLogin

Jim Friedeck asterisk at carhil.com
Thu Aug 7 07:34:46 MST 2003

I am trying to record all logins and logouts for posterity. The act of
logging in with AgentCallbackLogin produces the same CDR data as logging
out. Is there some way to distunguish them in CDR? I also noticed the
management interface maintains a Unique ID for each call and lets that
call be traced throughout its life in the PBX. Can that data be added to
CDR as well to allow for easier call tracking? Should I do it with an
AGI? We plan to use a commercial report generator attached to MySQL to
create logs for management at our company. This added field would
greatly improve the ease with which reports are generated. Thanks!

Jim Friedeck