[Asterisk-Users] Minimum system requirement for ....

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Thu Aug 7 04:57:07 MST 2003

Hi,

I need to know from your experience which is the minimum hardware
configuration (proc./memory) to run * with two X100P cards and around 10
internal IP phones (from which 4 are hardware ones and use G.711, the rest
of them with GSM), with a couple of IAX connections with other Asterisk
PBX'es (GSM too).

Have someone tried to build a graph about the dependencies between hardware
configuration and the number of used phones, PSTN connections. It can be
very useful for design purpose.

I have found a very cheap, quiet an small system (a Compaq Deskpro EN SFF)
with PII/350MHz and 128MB RAM and I want to know if it is enouigh  for my
purpose (a small home PBX).

Thanks,
Dan