[Asterisk-Users] New SIP Phone

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 15:20:12 MST 2003

It's just a proxy service like fwd it will work with asterisk... The phones they are selling
with the deal are Grandstreams.

It's very likely that they just have been preloaded with their settings, and probably point to their
own tftp server. simply create fake dns entries and a static route so that it looks on your network
for the ip of their tftp server...

I'd guess that you could still do firmware upgrades...

so that's a Grandstream for $65 ...

Andy