[Asterisk-Users] VoIP (H.323) -> PSTN gateway functionality

Andrei Sosnin andrei at 01-creations.com
Wed Aug 6 10:59:46 MST 2003

Hi,

Now that I have these QuickNet cards working (I have enabled ISA PnP and
voila`!), I need to set up VoIP to PSTN gatewaying... And what I need to
ask you is whether I am able to do this with one QuickNet LineJack card
or not?..

Another question: is there any good documentation (any HOWTO-style
papers) about setting up asterisk, especially as a gateway?

The existing documentation, available from the Asterisk web-site, is too
generic and, unfortunately, doesn't lead me to clear understanding of the way
this all works... :( Although I do want to understand it. :)

Any help would be appreciated...

All the best,

--
Andrei Sosnin