[Asterisk-Users] X100P CallerID issue solved for my PSTN connection

Richard Alexander R.Alexander at interlynx.us
Wed Aug 6 11:00:11 MST 2003

And further to Dan's message I will add that I was able to help because
a colleague and I are working on identifying all callerid variants with
a view to patching * to work with as many as possible.

If anyone has specific examples of countries/networks which don't
currently work or partially work with the X100P / X101P  feel free to
email:

*Remove all digits from this email*

88asterisk-dev at voicelynx.com

Be sure to include:

Country
Network
Description of problem
1-3 examples of manufacturer/model of phones that *DO* work on the same
connection.