[Asterisk-Users] X-Lite <-> Snom200

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Wed Aug 6 04:45:36 MST 2003

Hi,

I have just been playing with the latest X-Lite.. It works fine with Asterisk..

As for codecs I tested G.711a/u, GSM and iLBC... iLBC is the only one that didn't work.. not sure why..

But the bigger problem is that when I call another extension that is using a Snom200 the call connects but there is no audio in either direction.. I have tried G.711a/u and GSM and while X-Lite shows that the correct codec is in use there is still no audio..

Is anyone using X-Lite?? are there any issues or work arounds that would help this situation?

Later..