[Asterisk-Users] T-shirt ideas

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Tue Aug 5 22:38:48 MST 2003

I prefer simple designs, as I am neither an artist nor do I like
cluttered t-shirts.  I also like international symbols, and there are
well recognized symbols for phones (a phone handset, with a cord) and
of course Asterisk has... the asterisk.  Keeping the words to a bare
minimum makes the t-shirt more international and more easily
understood.

There are plenty of clip art galleries from which the phone handset
could be cut/pasted.   The cord from the handset should plug into the
Asterisk symbol.

     _______
    / _____ \
  _/_/     \_\
  (    ***
   (_*******
       ***

     Asterisk:
Open Source Telephony

Note: The bad graphic made out of  *'s above should be an Asterisk in
shape.  I don't have time to draw this; too many irons in the fire.
:)  The design is disclaimed.  I would suggest putting that logo on
the back, covering much of the back of the shirt.  Above the front
shirt pocket area would go the Digium logo.  While putting the URL on
the shirt is always clever, I really think it's redundant since the
advent of Google with such an obviously named project.  Less type is
better.

JT