[Asterisk-Users] Wierd Message

Michael Manousos manousos at inaccessnetworks.com
Wed Aug 6 01:34:51 MST 2003

Ricardo Villa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Whenever someone leaves a Voicemail in our system we get this message on the
> console:
>
> NOTICE[18447]: File sched.c, Line 209 (sched_settime): Request to schedule
> in the past?!?!
>
> Does anybody know what it means?

That message was introduced by a patch I sent to Mark, fixing
prompts and MOH.
If you are using a low-end PC, then it's normal. The PC's
horsepower is not enough to correctly playback the prompt,
simultaneously with all the other tasks running at the same
time.
If, on the other hand, this is a fast PC and you get a lot of
these messages, then this is probably a bug of the patch.

> Ricardo.

Michael.