[Asterisk-Users] iax.conf / Registration rejected

Peer Oliver schmidt posde at theinternet.de
Wed Aug 6 01:11:17 MST 2003

Good morning,

I am trying to use the Windows iax client.

My iax.conf looks like this:

[general]
port=5036
bindaddr=10.1.3.111
bandwidth=high
allow=gsm                       ; Always allow GSM, it's cool :)
tos=lowdelay

[pos|
type=friend
context=default
auth=plaintext
secret=pos
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=10.1.3.0/255.255.255.0
host=dynamic
defaultip=10.1.3.2

In the registrations dialog of the Windows clients I put

pos:pos at 10.1.3.111

The * console shows the following messages.

Rx-Frame Retry[N/A] -- Seqno: 00  Type: IAX     Subclass: REGREQ
Tx-Frame Retry[-01] -- Seqno: 00  Type: IAX     Subclass: ACK
Tx-Frame Retry[000] -- Seqno: 00  Type: IAX     Subclass: REGREJ
Rx-Frame Retry[N/A] -- Seqno: 00  Type: IAX     Subclass: ACK

What am I doing wrong? Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Best regards
pos