[Asterisk-Users] chan_oh323 + dtmf

Chee Foong cheefoong at inovas.com
Wed Aug 6 01:02:00 MST 2003

Hello all,

I have a cisco AS5300 which is register with a gatekeeper and a Asterisk server also register with the gatekeeper.

PSTN ---->AS5300 ---->Gatekeeper ---->Asterisk

I set up a conference room on the Asterisk sever (Room No 1234).
I try to call from PSTN to AS5300, The AS5300 will call the Asterisk server through the gatekeeper.
I manage to get to the start of the conference where the 'Please key in conference number' is played.
But when I press the room no (1234), Asterisk only get the first digit which is 1 and play 'Invalid conference number' right a way.

I am using chan_oh323, I am close to get this thing to work (having sorted the correct codec), just the dtmf issue now. I am using digium's g729.

By the way how many variation of g729 are there. I know g729a, g729b, but there seem to be others.

Please help.

Thanks

Foong