[Asterisk-Users] So now I'm playing around with Queues....

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Tue Aug 5 21:19:43 MST 2003

and I found a reference to an AgentLogin.rtf. Looks great, except I can't
get it to work.

queues.conf:
[sjs-testq]
music = default
timeout = 1
retry = 1
maxlen = 0
member => Agent/10001

agents.conf:
agent => 10001,1234,Steve Sobol

extensions.conf:

(I have a phone line set up on which the main menu tells you
to press 1 to be added to queue. Pressing 1 lands you here)

exten => 1,1,playback(auth-thankyou)
exten => 1,2,queue,sjs-testq   <<--- I don't think this is right!
exten => 1,3,goto(1,1)

(From the agent's SIP phone)
[sjs-agentlogin]
exten => *46,1,wait,1
exten => *46,2,AgentLogin(10001)

Dialing *46 gets me the password prompt. I enter the password, but
the call is disconnected a few seconds later.

Dialing 1 from outside seems to put me into the queue, but without
any type of hold music... ok, auth-thankyou isn't music, it's a voice
clip, but I was figuring it would just play over and over until a hangup
or until the queue was picked up.

I set this up based on the stuff I found in the agentlogin.rtf file, but
there's not a whole lot of information in that file, nor could I find
much on the web...

--
JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950