[Asterisk-Users] DTMF modes and external IVR systems over ISDN

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Tue Aug 5 20:01:40 MST 2003

No need for the pri debug span, the problem is the duration of the tones
when using dtmfmode=rfc2833.  It is way to short. A lot of IVR's just
don't get enough of the tone to work. The info method still has the correct
duration.

Simple to test just deal another phone and hit keys, you will see what I
mean.