[Asterisk-Users] Musiconhold interrupted sound

Michael Ulitskiy mulitskiy at acedsl.com
Tue Aug 5 09:52:22 MST 2003

Just updated asterisk from cvs. It's now CVS-08/01/03-18:27:08.
Also I've removed ztdummy module. It seems to be better now.
Not perfect - some sound glitch still happens, but much better.
Also I've noticed that it somehow depends on the mp3 itself.
Some songs are played out almost perfectly, with others the
problem shows up again.
Now I can see the following line in the debug log at the moment
of sound interruption:
Aug  5 12:55:57 DEBUG[262160]: File rtp.c, Line 917 (ast_rtp_raw_write): Difference is 2152, ms is 289
Thanks everybody.

Michael