[Asterisk-Users] SendDtmf

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Tue Aug 5 02:50:24 MST 2003

> Helo,
>
> Try the www suggestion, but it does't work on H323 channel I guess, cause it
> just send the whole string to gatekeeper including the 'www'. I got called
> party not registered on gatekeeper. I think 'wwww' only work on Zap channel.
> :(
>
> thanks anyway mate.
>
> So WipeOut your project is on hold now?
>
> Foong

The "w" will only work on analog channels thet use DTMF to dial in the first place..

No the projest is moving ahead. I have not allowed any international calling to anyone until I am able to use the cheap access numbers for everyone.. In fact my Asterisk system went live about a week ago.. but the call volumes are very small becasue the company is brand new.. :)