[Asterisk-Users] SendDtmf

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Tue Aug 5 02:19:36 MST 2003

> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to use asterisk to call a local access gateway by dialing a fix number, after getting connected, the is a IVR prompt for pin number and finally the real destination number. I manage to use asterisk to dial to the gateway but have no idea how to send the pin number and destination number. This is due to asterisk only process the next ext only if dial app has terminated. My extension.conf are as follows:
>

> [test]
> exten => _0XXXXXXXX,1,Dial(H323/${EXTEN:0})
> exten => _0XXXXXXXX,2,SendDTMF(PIN_NUMBER_HERE)
>

> I saw someone post the similiar question but with no reply. Does anybody has any idea?
>
> cheers
>
> Foong

I have a similar problem when trying to use a long distance access number but was never able to find a solution.. The reason that the method you are trying does not work is becasue the call is connected on priority 1 and then does not move on to the next priority so the SendDTMF is never processed..