[Asterisk-Users] FW: Cisco 7960, SIP, NAT, Voicemal

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Aug 4 15:35:25 MST 2003

Try this:

exten => 4001,1,Dial(SIP/gadams,10,r)

I don't know how the syntax you've specified will behave; maybe it
will work, but it's not any format I've used.  Try the syntax above
for your Dial line and see if it results in different actions.

Plus, I'm slightly confused as to your dialplan.  When a call comes
in from your 7960, it is passed to context "ATL".  Now, when you call
your 7960, where is that call going?  Are you passing your inbound
and outbound calls both to context "ATL"?   If not, then you're
missing an important part of the debug (and perhaps having a
conceptual problem with how call flow works.)

JT