[Asterisk-Users] SIP clients not sending audio

Adam Donnison adam at saki.com.au
Mon Aug 4 15:54:06 MST 2003

Found the problem, it looks like if you set 'allow=all' in
sip.conf then audio doesn't work.  Commented it out and it
all works beautifully.

Adam

Adam Donnison                                  email: adam at saki.com.au
Saki Computer Services Pty. Ltd.
93 Kallista-Emerald Road                        phone: +61 3 9752 1512
THE PATCH  VIC 3792    AUSTRALIA                fax:   +61 3 9752 1098