[Asterisk-Users] Syntax for hiding caller ID but still passing ANI?

Martin Pycko martinp at digium.com
Mon Aug 4 11:34:06 MST 2003

l is set a couple of lines above. Basically l carries the nubmer so if
there is no callerid in 'l' then we send this other flag 'callerid not
available'.

You need to choose one of these flags:
/* Presentation */
#define PRES_ALLOWED_USER_NUMBER_NOT_SCREENED   0x00
#define PRES_ALLOWED_USER_NUMBER_PASSED_SCREEN  0x01
#define PRES_ALLOWED_USER_NUMBER_FAILED_SCREEN  0x02
#define PRES_ALLOWED_NETWORK_NUMBER                             0x03
#define PRES_PROHIB_USER_NUMBER_NOT_SCREENED    0x20
#define PRES_PROHIB_USER_NUMBER_PASSED_SCREEN   0x21
#define PRES_PROHIB_USER_NUMBER_FAILED_SCREEN   0x22
#define PRES_PROHIB_NETWORK_NUMBER                              0x23
#define PRES_NUMBER_NOT_AVAILABLE                               0x43

I think it might be PROHIB....PASSED_SCREEN but not sure. Check q931
specs.

Martin