[Asterisk-Users] DTMF modes and external IVR systems over ISDN

Stefano Finetti ssfinetti at lynxautomotive.it
Mon Aug 4 00:17:13 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Pycko" <martinp at digium.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] DTMF modes and external IVR systems over ISDN

> Are you experiencing it over PRI ? Can you send the "pri debug span
> <spanno> trace ?Is your asterisk/libpri code very recent ?

I'm experiencing this both over a PRI line (E1), with july CVS, and over a
normal ISDN BRI line, with latest CVS sources (taken about a week ago).

I'v tried to debug both SIP and using messages (/var/log/asterisk/messages)
but i found no useful informations.

It's quite important to solve this problem 'cause i'm not able to call some
*very* important number used for my job (Telecom HelpDesk, and so on).

Thanks,
--
Stefano Finetti