[Asterisk-Users] Mysql CDR

Chee Foong cheefoong at inovas.com
Mon Aug 4 00:23:52 MST 2003

hello all,

I am using the msql cdr module to store cdr in db, I realised that it does't capture the start and end time af a particular call record.

Therefore I dive into the source code to add the start and end time into the query (add something like cdr->start, cdr->end), but end up getting segfault.

the original version of cdr_mysql.so works fine but I need the start time and end time of calling as well.

I wonder what would I get with cdr->start? the start time field in my db  is of type date or should i use varchar?

thanks

Foong