[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk agi interface leaves zombie processes?

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Sun Aug 3 08:38:55 MST 2003

Mark--

As you requested, I've set up a test system running RedHat 9 that you can
call in to.  It is running the latest CVS (7/1) and a very simple AGI that
does nothing except return.

The zombie processes are generated for each call to the AGI, and accumulate
until asterisk itself is killed.

I will now send the URL, password etc to your digium mailbox.

Thanks for looking at this!

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.

Email:          scott at evtmedia.com <mailto:scott at evtmedia.com>