[Asterisk-Users] SIP app_queue

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Sat Aug 2 21:52:20 MST 2003

I have figured out that its a problem in app_queue, could be the
interaction between chan_sip and app_queue. Or the ATA is on crack.

in chan_sip if I change

case 501: /* Not Implemented */
if (owner)
	ast_queue_control(p->owner, AST_CONTROL_CONGESTION, 0);
break;

to:

case 501: /* Not Implemented */
if (owner)
	ast_queue_control(p->owner, AST_CONTROL_BUSY, 0);
break;

The problem only happens on one channel of the ATA.  The orginal channel
that was rang and not answered is stuck in circuit-busy.  If I take the
phone off hook and put it back while its not ringing it will ring the
next time that extension comes around.  So is it a bug with the ATA? Or
app_queue or the interaction of app_queue and chan_sip

ATA Version: v2.15 ata18x (Build 020927a)

bkw