[Asterisk-Users] D-link 102s and g723 parameters

John Sutter jds at sutters.com
Sat Aug 2 20:49:34 MST 2003

I was having problems getting my DG104S going after I updated the boot and
runtime firmware.  The D-Link support folks told me to do a factory
reset.  I did
and then set my IP settings and it worked fine.

My settings (right or wrong, but working):

mgcp.conf:
[dg104s]
host = 192.168.1.89
context = mgcp_inbound
line => aaln/4
line => aaln/3
line => aaln/2
line => aaln/1

extensions.conf:
[mgcp]
exten => 103,1,setmusiconhold,default
exten => 103,2,responsetimeout,20
exten => 103,3,Dial,MGCP/aaln/1 at dg104s|20|c
exten => 103,4,Voicemail,100
exten => 103,5,Hangup