[Asterisk-Users] SIP calls cause Segmentation Fault

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Sat Aug 2 12:55:58 MST 2003

First off, there was a bug that caused this problem that has been fixed
about two days ago.  If your CVS is older than that, update.

Generally, be sure to run asterisk with the "-g" flag so it dumps core,
then do (in /usr/src/asterisk):

gdb ./asterisk /path/to/core.<pid>
(gdb) bt

and send me the result.