[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk agi interface leaves zombie processes?

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Sat Aug 2 12:49:16 MST 2003

I might do it anyway!

I do think that RH9's installation tools are quite convenient - I guess I'll
find out if Debian's are ok.

Looking for more feedback:  *** Is anyone using RedHat in a high call volume
scenario?? ***

Thanks
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England

Email:          scott at evtmedia.com