[Asterisk-Users] Seting up TDM40B

Eduardo Goncalves eduardo at acenet.com.br
Fri Aug 1 14:22:55 MST 2003

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:11:12 -0500 (CDT)
Martin Pycko <martinp at digium.com> wrote:

> Try to uncomment in zaptel/Makefile
> KFLAGS+=-DNO_CALIBRATION
>
> and "make clean install"
>
> that should help

	with this line uncommented, the module loads fine

CSLIP: code copyright 1989 Regents of the University of California
PPP generic driver version 2.4.1
Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
Freshmaker version: 62
Freshmaker passed register test
Module 0: Initialized
Module 1: Initialized
Module 2: Initialized
Module 3: Initialized
Found a Wildcard FXS: Wildcard S400P Prototype (4 modules)
Registered tone zone 0 (United States / North America)
Registered tone zone 0 (United States / North America)

	I also did the corrections on zapata and zaptel like James Sharp suggested.
	But when I try to run asterisk I get the fowling errors:

  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf': Found
WARNING[1024]: File config.c, Line 537 (cfg_process): parse error: No category context for line 1 of zapata.conf
ERROR[1024]: File chan_zap.c, Line 6355 (load_module): Unable to load config zapata.conf
WARNING[1024]: File loader.c, Line 299 (ast_load_resource): chan_zap.so: load_module failed, returning -1
WARNING[1024]: File loader.c, Line 394 (load_modules): Loading module chan_zap.so failed!

:~
Eduardo