[Asterisk-Users] Overlap on PRI to PSTN

Adams, Gavin gadams at promisant.com
Fri Aug 1 12:50:19 MST 2003

Hi,

BellSouth provides us with a PRI, 6B+1D. Currently it is setup up to
present incoming calls top-to-bottom (channel 6,5,4, etc) and expects
outgoing in teh opposite order (1,2,3,etc). Incoming calls take priority
and drop outgoing calls. DID is presented as 4 digits (even though our
DID block spans 2 exchanges, go figure. Luckily not using the upper DID
range).

Would I configure 1 or 2 groups to support the dial-in and dial-out
context? For outgoing calls, I assume I leave the Caller-ID set as
"asrecieved"?

Anything special needs doing in zaptel, Zapata, or other files? An
example or pointers would be appreciated!

Regards,

--- Gavin