[Asterisk-Users] DTMF modes and external IVR systems over ISDN

Stefano Finetti ssfinetti at lynxautomotive.it
Fri Aug 1 06:42:36 MST 2003

WipeOut wrote:

> I would suggest you try and get hold of an AVM fritz (I got one for £4 off
Ebay) card and then use chan_capi..

Yeah i know but unfortunately i *must* use that couple of modems I've here
:-(

Anyway, with a combo of firmware+conf i've been able to send dtmf tones over
ISDN now. The problem that still remains is:

1) i receive a lot of dtmf tones from the line (i4l) when i speak to phone

2) some IVR system is not recognized from *, it still wait for an answer
(ringing the line), even when the remote IVR has answered the call.

--
Stefano Finetti