[Asterisk-Users] MSN registered, but make phone call command is grayed

ping liu pliu9 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 17:37:59 MST 2003

Dear asterisk-users,

I'm trying to make the windows messenger 4.7 work with Asterisk.
I have a X100P. I want to make phone calls from messenger and through * to a
PSTN regular phone.

After I read all the FAQ and mailing list archives messages about MSN, I can
not let it work. My configure files are modified following the FAQ. The * is
as fresh as yesterday's version.

I can register from MSN (on a 2k server), but can not make phone call, the
command on messenger is grayed. At the * console there is a following line
pop out:

--Registered SIP '' at 192.168.0.6 port 10168 expires 1200

However I can dial in X100P and make audio connection with Messenger.

Thanks for any help

Ping