[Asterisk-Users] chan_h323 problems

Mark Darvill mark.darvill at connectminds.com
Fri Apr 4 07:47:13 MST 2003

I have had * installed for a couple of weeks now and am very impressed. I have got Zap, SIP and MGCP working and can call freely between them with just things like transfer still to sort out etc.

I then though I would add H.323 support to my working system, having read the previous threads on the subject I installed

pwlib
openh323
gnugk for h.323 gatekeeper functionality

All of these seem to have installed correctly.

On installing chan_h323 to integrate * into the h.323 stack it makes OK, installs OK, appears in modules.conf but on firing up * I get the following problem, has anyone seen this before or knows what the fault is ?? Looks like a library problem but I have not seen this type of error before.

[cdr_csv.so] => (Comma Separated Values CDR Backend)
 [chan_h323.so]WARNING[1024]: File loader.c, Line 212 (ast_load_resource): /usr/
lib/asterisk/modules/chan_h323.so: undefined symbol: _ZNK7PThread11GetThreadIdEv
WARNING[1024]: File loader.c, Line 368 (load_modules): Loading module chan_h323.
so failed!

Thanks, Mark