[Asterisk-Users] Does anyone have the Cisco 7910 IP Phone working with Asterisk?

Stefano Finetti ssfinetti at lynxautomotive.it
Tue Apr 29 00:35:45 MST 2003

You're not contentious, you're right.

The H323 support has been reported "by voice" by the italian reseller of
cisco products, but, as usual, it can easily be false :(

The SIP support, instead, is mentioned on the Data Sheet of the 7910 Admin
Guide, on the cisco Web Site.

Since SIP is better (imho) of h323 (expecially for use with *), I think that
the lack of eventual support to h323 is not a real big problem.

Actually, I've a 7905 with H323 enabled: I don't like how it sounds, don't
like how it register on the gateway. And I paid it over 120 euros. For that
money, I can take 1 and an half Grandstream Budgetone 100, and will do it.