[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940 conversion software??

David Liu dtliu at scu.edu
Mon Apr 28 17:57:26 MST 2003

Yes Eric.  You are right.  Cisco is a pain and requires you to pay in order
to get the firmware for the phone.  Also note that a particular firmware on
some phones does not permit a direct upgrade due to a bug in the firmware
itself.

I have heard from someone that he called Cisco and they enabled access for
their CCO login to download the firmware.  Give it a try.

DL