[Asterisk-Users] LineJACK Compatability

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Mon Apr 28 16:43:11 MST 2003

At 06:18 PM 4/28/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>It would be nice if Digium updated the hardware compatibility list on
>asteriskpbx.org to indicate that the LineJACK can't be used for dialing
>out.  I've seen several people on IRC be burned by not knowing this.

I've offered in the past to create some sort of online bulletin board where
people could list any telephony hardware and the up to date status of its
support in asterisk, and what real world comments they can offer on its
performance. No one seemed interested though. I know I can't keep track of
all the voip hardware that is being discussed on the list lately. We not
only need reports of "specs indicate this and that so likely to work", but
if someone decides to take one for the team and tries it let the rest of us
know how it worked.

Information such as price and where purchased would be real helpful as
well. ADSI phones comes to mind here especially since where you get them
really matters.