[Asterisk-Users] Started Zaptel SRPM & RPMs

Patrick idefix at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 28 16:46:28 MST 2003

Hello,

For those on Red Hat boxes I've have started an SRPM of Zaptel from
today's CVS at http://www.laimbock.com/dl/asterisk The SRPM has one
problem in that I can't get the darn thing to update /etc/modules.conf
so the proper modules get loaded. When you install the RPM (built on
RH9) it will tell you what to do on the console. Anyone who has a clue
to fix this is kindly invited to email me the solution. The RPMs are
fully functional otherwise.

Your improvements, comments, suggestions are always welcome.

Cheers,
Patrick