[Asterisk-Users] Does anyone have the Cisco 7910 IP Phone working with Asterisk?

Tycho Schenkeveld tycho at connectingcrew.nl
Mon Apr 28 11:54:14 MST 2003

Hi Everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone here got a Cisco 7910 phone to work with
Asterisk. I'm still trying to boot the thing, it keeps looking for the cisco
call manager which I don't have. So I tried to register with Cisco to see if
there are any .BIN images to make it work with SIP, just like with the 7960.
But even with my registered account I don't get any access. I'm just
wondering if all the time I'm spending is wasted anyway so that's why I
would like to know if anyone got these 7910's to work in the first place :-)

I also have loads of D-Link DG104S VoIP gateways (4-port) and those work
great with the MGCP support in asterisk. Some problems ofcouse, but I think
they're related to the firewall.

Regards,

Tycho Schenkeveld