[Asterisk-Users] vmail.agi

Mark Street mstreet at gracie.santarosa.edu
Mon Apr 28 11:04:50 MST 2003

This brings up a problem.  If we run apache with the suexec wrapper enabled
the script will not run with the SUID root perms.  If I change perms on the
script to 755 I can get it to work but it will not delete messages.

If I completely disable apache suexec wrapper and set the script to SUID It
still barfs.

Still.... * rocks!!!

--
Mark Street, D.C.