[Asterisk-Users] vmail.agi

Uriel Carrasquilla uriel at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 26 13:38:50 MST 2003

Mateo:
yup, it works.
However, I still don't know where to copy the animlogo.gif and play.gif.
The variable $astpath gets assigned the value "/_asterisk" so I tried to
create a directory by that name under the cgi-bin directory.  is it going to
the icons directory? should I name the folder _asterisk?
Thank you so much.
Uriel