[Asterisk-Users] ztdummy problems

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Sun Apr 27 02:35:45 MST 2003

The ztdummy driver relies on an active USB bus that uses Intel's UHCI
standard.  It basically patches itself into the interrupt chain for the
uhci driver to get the regular interrupts needed to drive the pseudo TDM
bus within asterisk.

Your computer may use the ohci standard for USB in which case ztdummy can't
be used.  Your best bet then is to buy and install another USB card that
conforms to the uhci specification.  You may need to build the uhci kernel
driver for this.

  Iain

--On Saturday, April 26, 2003 16:28:30 -0400 Shawn Lipman