[Asterisk-Users] German voicemail prompts, anybody?

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Sat Apr 26 10:31:27 MST 2003

It's not *very* simple to change the voicemail
prompts. That's because the english grammar
used by voicemail isn't the same as other
languages ... I've translated all the prompts
to italian, but the result is a bit ugly ;-)
since some words in english are the same
if used singular/plural , in italian are
very different (don't know german well,
but think is the same).
So some hacking into voicemail code is also
needed in order to set the correct sequence
of the prompts.

Matteo.