[Asterisk-Users] Zhone + Digium T1 bug (?)

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Sat Apr 26 09:26:39 MST 2003

On Saturday 26 April 2003 11:02, Steve Radich wrote:
> I've noticed what you say but I don't think that's all of the
> problem, although it may well be related.
>
> If a caller calls in, stays on a while then hangs up Asterisk
> / Zhone / t1 card handles it fine.
> However if a caller hangs up immediately the system never
> recognizes it and we get a voice mail of "if you'd like to
> make a call please hang up and try again".  When I say
> immediately I mean before Asterisk answers the actual call.

Given that it's a Zplex and the Zhone support has been
summarily dismissive of all support calls, I doubt this will
get resolved anytime soon.  The Zplex is a piece of junk (I'm
wondering if perhaps this is why Zhone won't support it);
although it may work most of the time, you just need to cope
with its deficiencies, because it isn't likely to be fixed.

-Tilghman