[Asterisk-Users] MSN Messager and Asterisk

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Sat Apr 26 07:32:51 MST 2003

Take out the 'username' and 'secret' in the conf and it should register fine..

I never did get to the bottom of it but I think it has somthing to do with the server requesting a MD5 encrypted password and MS products not being able to use MD5.. Wasn't really an issue for us becasue we don't use Windows on our desktops anyway..

Later..